By using the Digital Keyway Android app, iPhone app, Chrome extension, Windows desktop application, OSX application, Linux application or the http://www.digitalkeyway.com website (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) set forth by Digital Keyway, LLC (“We”).
Terms of Service
- You are responsible for keeping the computer or device you are using to access the Service safe.
- You are responsible for adhering to all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws
- We are not responsible for any information stored with the Service.
- The materials contained in the Service are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- You agree not to
- modify or copy the Service;
- use the Service for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without our expressed permission;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the Service;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Service; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the Service on any other server.
- You agree that the Service is provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- You agree that we, under no event, shall be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the Service Internet site, even if We have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If there are any changes to these Terms of Service, users will be notified.
- We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Service.
Use of Profile Information
When you visit the Site and Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data” ). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Site and of our Service, and for the Site’s technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service
We engage certain service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information with these service providers, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such service providers to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Digital Keyway, LLC cooperates with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Digital Keyway, LLC or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Digital Keyway, LLC is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your electronically stored personal data to you via a conspicuous posting in the Service in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.